Happy Monday, MBAs. Hope you all enjoyed the Kentucky Derby and had a fine Mother’s Day with loved ones around.
Here are the stories we loved this week – from unemployed actors to 5-year-old communications to Fortune 100 CEOs. There’s something for everyone. Enjoy!
- What Job Hunters Can Learn from Unemployed Actors [New Grad Life]
- A new study finds entrepreneurship programs and skills are more in demand from MBA students, compared to traditional areas such as banking, finance and consulting [AOL Small Business]
- The Business School Tuition Bubble [Harvard Business Review]
- Fortune 100 CEOs: When They Were MBAs [Poets & Quants]
- For Chinese Women, U.S. MBAs Are All The Rage (the degree, not the students) [BusinessWeek]
- Four Tips for Winning at Group Projects [USA Today College]
- What a 5-Year-Old Can Tech You About Compelling Communications [AdAge]
* * *
You might also like from MBAsocial: